This post will run through steps for setting up JadClipse in Eclipse. It is a very handy decompiler and can be mighty useful.
1) Download JadClipse jar and put it in Eclipse pluigins directory. It can be downloaded from here.
2) Download Jad executable from here.
3) Start Eclipse with clean flag to ensure new plugin is loaded.
4) Specify path of jad.exe in Path to decompiler. Go to Window -> Preferences -> Java -> JadClipse.
5) Make JadClipse Class File Viewer as default viewer for *.class files. Go to Window -> Preferences -> General -> Editors -> File Associations.
That’s all. You are all set to select any class, press F3 and view its source.
Jad can also be used without Eclipse. You just need to add the parent directory of jad.exe in System Environment Path variable. Check by running jad on command prompt.
Invoke jad with -sjava flag to decompile .class file.
Any comments are welcome.